IsZEB - Intelligent Solutions for Zero & Positive Energy Buildings - Digital Innovation Hub CNPC is the data controller of your personal data. By accessing its website, it is considered that you have read and agreed to the terms of this Policy.
What Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, mobile, VAT, profession etc.)
- Credentials (username, password)
- Subject & content of your message, through our contact form
- any other information that you may voluntarily provide us with
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails and Newsletters containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding And Securing The Data
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request IsZEB for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that IsZEB corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IsZEB to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that IsZEB erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that IsZEB restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to IsZEB processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that IsZEB transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links To Other Sites
Processing of Personal Data for job applications
Scope and purposes of data processing
Internal data processing during the examination of your application
As part of the application process, we process the specified data for the purpose of the examination of your application and your suitability for the vacancy. You will need to submit your CV, letters of recommendation or the appropriate certificates so that we can fully evaluate your application.
The application process is completed as soon as the final status for all applications is set. The processing of the data is carried out according to article 6, paragraph 1, first period, point b) of the GCP and we delete the data of your application six months after the end of the application process.