We are hiring! Join the IsZEB Team!
We are looking to hire at our offices in Thessaloniki, a qualified Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical or Civil)
• Organize / Present Training Seminars in the field of Smart and Energy Efficient Buildings
• Participate in research projects, studies and services in the field of Smart and Energy Efficient Buildings
Desired Skills and Experience
• Qualified Electrical or Mechanical Engineer or Civil Engineer
• A Masters Degree
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
• Good knowledge of design / energy efficiency related software (such as TEE KENAK, AutoCAD, Revit, 4M)
• Very good knowledge of energy legislation, TOTEE technical instructions, methodology of Energy Performance Assessments
• Programming knowledge (C / C ++, Java or Python and basic object-oriented programming) and Web Technologies
• Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language
Communication & Other Skills
• Team Spirit, Collaboration
• Strong Organization skills
• Result oriented, motivation for continuous learning and improvement.
• Multitasking ability and capable to work under time pressure for meeting strict deadlines
A full time employment, competitive remuneration package & many opportunities to develop you career in our fast growing team!
Interested in joining IsZEB?
Send us a detailed and updated CV at email@example.com