Survey: Digitalisation of construction SMEs
On behalf of the European Commission, ECORYS is launching an expression of interest (EoI) for the purpose of developing supporting actions for the digitalization of construction SMEs.
The dual purpose of this EoI is to assess the interest among SMEs in construction to benefit from planned support actions as well as to collect best practices and lessons learnt in the field of digitalization, including details on the experienced benefits of digitalization, and barriers to implementation.
The main objective is to support SMEs in their digital transition, leading to increased productivity, efficiency and competitiveness. The project encompasses two main actions:
- The first action entails the development of a tailored digital maturity scan and an interactive handbook for the construction sector.
- The second action, consists in providing in-depth trainings to companies, to further deepen the knowledge provided in the handbook.
Why should you respond to this expression of interest?
This EoI provides construction SMEs with the opportunity to learn from their peers, share their own lessons learnt, benefit from free promotion, and be the first to be informed about planned support actions. In particular, selected companies can receive:
- Early access to a digital maturity scan developed under this project in the form of a guided interview;
- Early information once other support tools are available such as an interactive handbook providing advice on digitalizing one’s business and the launch of targeted in-depth trainings;
- Free promotion through our and other platforms in form of a 1-page case study outlining your digitalization best practice / initiative and how it improved your business.
If you are a construction SME and are willing to share best practices and lessons learnt in the field of digitalization, please fill in the EoI by following the link:
For more information contact email@example.com.
Source: The Digitalization of Construction SMEs project team